Tuesday, February 18, 2014

introducing Lilly


Do you believe that there’s darkness inside everyone?  When you look at the people around you, and you observe them, what do you see?  Do you only see kindness?  What about the quiet girl in the corner? You think there could be a chance that she’s not as sweet as she seems?
My name is Lilly.  I’m best friends with that quiet girl in the corner; Zoriah is her name.  I’m 15 years old and my hobbies include observing the people around me, intimidating those that think I’m a freak and making sure that Zoriah has a hint of reality in her life.  Sometimes she lives in her own world.  I don’t blame her though; she’s practically a lab rat at her house.  Her fantasy world is probably better than her reality. Me personally, I don’t have much to say about my family.  My parents died in an accident when I was young. My brother left and I know nothing about him since. 

I’ve been living around but I spend all of my time with Zoriah.  She’s all I have and I’m all she has.  Of course spending all of my time with her requires putting up with her stupid sisters.  I honestly can’t stand them.  Rose is an easy push-over that spends most of her time talking on the phone with her boyfriend. (There’s something strange about that guy). Talia is a skank. She spends her “priceless” time screwing herself, her boyfriend and Rose on special occasions.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/#

No comments:

Post a Comment