Thursday, March 13, 2014

introducing roger


Hi…

Ever feel like you’re surrounded by idiots? I do, all the time.  It’s as if people are programmed to only notice the obvious; as if there was some law against looking ahead of what’s in front of you.  I’m the type of guy that will always ask questions, search for answers and I’ll never judge a book by its cover.  There’s a lot more to people that you think.

My name is Roger and I’m 18 years old.  I’ve been on my own since I was 12. My parents died in an attempt to save my life. How does a 12 year old kid survive this cruel world alone? Let’s just say I have my secrets.  I also have my guilt, but I won’t get into that now.  I’ll, hopefully, get the chance to redeem myself.

What else can I say? I have a girlfriend named Rose. The most innocent girl you can find; she’s practically all I have.  She and her sisters, Talia and Zoriah, were adopted by the Brooks.  They seem to be good people.  I just hope they never get their hands on me. Why? You ask; well let’s just say, I don’t have black hair and green eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment