Friday, March 14, 2014

Introducing Talia


           Many people see me and they think “exotic beauty”. They couldn’t be more correct. I’m the type of girl many consider mysterious and tempting (men and women alike.) I’m 17 years old and I was adopted into the Brooks family along with Rosy when I was just a toddler. There’s not much that I care about. School’s at an all-time high with the social life, fun and sex; life is nothing but an easy win.
         I’m not single but I’m not restricted either. My very open minded boyfriend is Jake (the eye catching, heart breaker of our class). I spend most of my time with him and my sister Rosy at school and in the bed room; if you know what I mean. We usually play games and get together to talk about the lab rat that we have at home. I couldn’t be more offended by the fact that my parents have brought her in. I swear there’s nothing great about that girl. She’s nothing but a freak. Then again, that’s why she’s here; to be experimented on. It shames me to say that Zoriah is my sister, so I just don’t say it at all.  If I had my way, we would’ve left her in the alley where she was found. Seriously, who picks up a 9 year old, covered in blood and ash, from the street? The Brooks are crazy, but they pay for it all so I might as well put up with it. In the meantime, there’s nothing left to do but have fun with the situation.
           What else can I tell you about myself? I have no idea what happened to my birth parents and I honestly don’t care. All I can thank them for is my good looks, besides that, they’re nothing to me. I totally love my sister Rose. It’s why I talk about her so much. She’s not only as beautiful as I am, she’s also innocent, and easy to convince, please, and all in all… I have her. She’s mine. Oh! Here she comes now…gotta go. She seems to be having trouble taking off her dress  :-P.

No comments:

Post a Comment